Displays a set number of articles from a category based on date or random selection. Help
Please fill out the provided questionnaires and send as an attachment to
WSIB’s Race Team Pro Pak product and coverage is designed for professional, semi-professional, and amateur race teams along with other businesses in the motorsports industry. We can provide coverage for team ranging from a multi-car professional team including international travel exposures to a weekend racer. In addition, our product offering extends to Products Liability coverage for product retailers and manufacturers.
WSIB underwrites and markets specialty insurance products on a nationwide basis to the motorsport racing industry through our "Racing Pro Pak" product. Our products target the following categories:
Facilities: Insurance products for the owner or operators of a permanent motorsports venue or location and racing events or activities under their control, management or direction.
Events: Insurance products for motorsports events or activities that take place at various venues or facilities that are typically leased or rented by the insured.
Sanctioning Bodies: Insurance products for entities that promote and provide racing rules, guidelines and requirements for events they manage or sanction for tracks, participants and their membership.
Coverage is provided on an annual or single event basis (subject to minimum premium requirements) with the premium typically based on the schedule of events, nature of the activities, limits requested and prior loss experience if applicable.
In order to receive the best terms and conditions from WSIB for a new business quote you will need to provide the items indicated on our "new business checklist" below. This checklist provides the essential information required by program breakdown. request. In addition, if you simply want to make an enquiry regarding our interest in a particular risk or category of racing please contacts us via email at: or by phone at 866.904.9742.
Please click the button below to download the New Business Checklist:
New Business Category:
(including Professional/Semi/Amateur Series, Show Car Operations, Race Shops)
- Acord Application(s) by line of business to be provided
- Motorsports Racing Owners & Sponsors Questionnaire (if applicable see attached)
- Motorsports Off-Track & Storage Questionnaire (if applicable see attached)
- 4 year hard copy company loss runs including the current year
- Experience modification worksheet if requesting worker's compensation
Racing Owners & Corporate Sponsors:
- Acord Application
- Motorsports Racing Owners & Sponsors Questionnaire (see attached)
- 4 year hard copy loss runs including the current year.
Facilities & Events:
- WSIB General Questionnaire
- Racing Pro Pak Questionnaire
- 4 year company loss runs, including current year.
- Schedule and category of events for the season.
- Copies of relevant contracts regarding liability of others and additional insured requirements.
- Acord applications if requesting coverage for Excess, Property, Commercial Auto, Crime, Inland Marine etc.
In addition to the above additional underwriting information may be required after our initial underwriting review. Due to insurance carrier guidelines some risks may not be offered a quote.
Please send your electronic new business submissions to:
Physical Damage protection for your team “Competition Unit” and “Equipment” whenever stored, transported to and from events, and while it is in the paddock and pit areas. Click Read More for more information.